Asian Chicken & Rice
4 chicken thighs 2 T (more to taste) of The Olive Bin's Garlic Olive Oil 1 medium onion, minced 1 T minced garlic 1 1/2 C arborio rice 3 1/4 C chicken broth 1/4 C of The Olive Bin's Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown chicken thighs in a large, oven-proof skillet in Garlic olive oil.
- Remove chicken; reserve olive oil in skillet, and saute onion and garlic in oil (add more olive oil if needed).
- Stir rice into skillet; coat rice with olive oil. Add chicken broth and balsamic vinegar.
- Bring to a boil, and return chicken to skillet. Bake in oven until chicken is cooked through and liquid is absorbed (about 25 minutes).